The Department of Veterans Affairs helps Service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. As part of our mission to serve you, we are proud to offer VA housing-related programs to help you buy, repair, retain, or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy.
With a VA Loan, there is no down payment, and flexible debt to income ratio - with no private mortgage insurance requirement. You may also be eligible for reduced or no closing costs.
- No down payment and 100% purchase financing
- 100% LTV cash out refinance
- No private mortgage insurance required
- Flexible debt to income requirements
- Low fixed rates and adjustable rates
- Lock in your rate for 90 days – if rates rise, you’re protected
- Most cases, no upfront out-of-pocket expense
All loans subject to credit approval. Rate effective as of 06/10/19. Program guidelines and rates are subject to change without notice.
Want to learn more?